The Eclectic Artisans Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome artists - GREAT friends - Good Times!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Team BLOGTeam BLOG  FLICKRFLICKR  TwitterTwitter  Team ShopTeam Shop  

Jewelry Shipping???? Or if you sell small stuff!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Jewelry Shipping???? Or if you sell small stuff!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jewelry Shipping???? Or if you sell small stuff!!!   Jewelry Shipping???? Or if you sell small stuff!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:08 pm

EDCCollective wrote:

Deb, were the box prices you quoted before or after adding shipping costs per box?

That price is before shipping. Their shipping is not too bad, but not cheap. I usually wait and order several things together to make shipping better. I think it's $8.95 up to a $60 order. If you don't need that many at a time, I actually order lots at a time and resell some on my supply shop for pretty cheap. I just like to make the money from them to pay for the ones that I use. If you're interested, my shop is http://addictsupplies.etsy.com -- although I don't have any listed right now, but will in a week or so.

My prices:

Kraft Jewelry Gift Boxes - 20 boxes - 2 x 1 5/8 x 3/4 - Small (quantity: 1)
Item price: $4.30
Shipping cost: $3.00

Kraft Jewelry Gift Boxes - 20 boxes - 3.25 x 2.25 x 1 - Medium Jewelry Size (quantity: 1)
Item price: $5.50
Shipping cost: $3.50
Back to top Go down
enchantedbeads

enchantedbeads

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Jewelry Shipping???? Or if you sell small stuff!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fair!   Jewelry Shipping???? Or if you sell small stuff!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:17 pm

I think 2.50 is fair for a light item, if you ship through Paypal .

ileana/Enchanted Beads
Back to top Go down
http://www.enchantedbeads.etsy.com

Jewelry Shipping???? Or if you sell small stuff!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2